Now we also have the label that represents our core strategy. Our core strategy is to implement online platforms for nationally and internationally active companies with employees based locally in Bern and the surrounding area.
Thanks to our focus on methodology and our comprehensive platform toolbox, we can also hold our own against foreign companies. Swiss made software is the nationally and internationally recognized signboard for Swiss quality in software development.
What are the requirements for the Swiss made Software label?
For a service to be designated as Swiss made, the following conditions must be met:
- The place of business and the place of actual administration must be in Switzerland (cf. Art. 49 para. 1 MSchG).
- The relevant services must actually be provided from Switzerland.
- At least 60% must be developed in Switzerland: Research and development costs, material costs as well as manufacturing costs (including costs for quality assurance and certification) are considered as manufacturing costs. In the case of software, these are essentially wage costs for professional employees (interns, apprentices, etc. are not allowed). In our case, it is over 95%.
What are the requirements for the Swiss made Hosting label?
- The registered office and the place of actual administration of the licensee must be located in Switzerland (cf. Art. 49 para. 1 MSchG).
- The hosting of offered applications, of personal data, of factual data (business information, financial data, research results, etc.), must take place in a data center in Switzerland. Data protection and data security must be subject to Swiss law.
- "Software as a Service" (SaaS) solutions, only offers with "swiss hosting" may be labeled, where the hoster also fulfills the requirements mentioned above.
- Access from abroad to the hosting environment and/or the data for operation and administration by the hoster must be protected in such a way that the data remains entirely in Switzerland and cannot be viewed or requested, either directly or indirectly, by a foreign organization or government.
Our hosting is 100% Swiss and is controlled by us. All data is securely stored at our infrastructure partner Metanet AG, also a Swiss based company located in Zurich.